Bry’s PR’s to date. More running is to come; hopefully new PR’s will be in the future.
- 5K PR: Human Race, GU Law School – 17:31 (2009).
- 5k PR: Red, White & Brew Run – 18:12 (July 2015) Post baby PR
- 5 Mile PR: Rapid Rabbit, Spokane WA – 29:56 (March, 2017) 1st Female Overall
- 10K PR: Hauser Lake, ID – 37:21 (April 2017) 1st Female Overall
- 12K PR: Bloomsday Race, Spokane, WA – 45:10 (May 2017) – Starting with Elite Wave
- 1/2 Marathon PR: Spokane Half Marathon, Spokane, WA – 1:21:35 (October2017) 1st Female Overall Finisher
- Marathon PR: Missoula Marathon, Montana- 2:52:07 (July 2017)- I placed 1st overall.
- 50K PR: Hurl Elkhorn Endurance Run – 7:09:54 (August 2010) I was 23rd overall, and 6th woman. I love the slogan for this race: “Run til’ you hurl, then run some more.” It’s a great trail run, and has beautiful views. I know I can improve my time in this race drastically, because whenever I have ran it, I have ran it with my older sister, who doesn’t take it seriously. I am sure I will blog about that adventure.