Sometimes we need that extra push to grab at our goals. Lets face it, it’s not always easy staying motivated, but words are amazing at helping to motivate, encourage, inspire and strengthen us. It never ceases to amaze me how powerful our WORDS are and how meaningful and helpful (and hurtful if we aren’t careful) they can be.
Here are some of my favorite quotes:
(Source) I have a poster of this in my office!!
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you are right” – Henry Ford
- “No matter how slow you go you are still lapping everyone on the couch” – Unknown
- “Faith is taking the first step, even when you don’t see the whole staircase” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “You don’t stop running because you get old; you get old because you stop running” – Bob Cooper
- “The task of ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you” – Unknown
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right” – Napoleon Hill
- “He can who thinks he can, and he can’t who thinks he can’t. This is an inexorable, indisputable law.” ~Pablo Picasso
- “Face life with courage and say, “I will not fear, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4)” – Joyce Meyer
- “We are never defeated unless we give up on God” – Ronald Reagan
- “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up” – Vince Lombardi
- “An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.”– Emil Zatopek
- “Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second.”– William James
- “If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it.”– Ronnie Lot
- “Never give up something you can’t go a day without thinking about” – Unknown