I plan to make this post short and sweet. 2018 is around the corner. It seems almost wrong to be saying good bye to 2017, like it just started. Every year flies by.
I highly enjoyed 2017. There were a lot of changes for our family and on the blog with my sister Mariah joining. I also won my favorite race and marathon and had a great year racing, which made 2017 so much fun and memorable.
This post is going to outline the goals we have for the blog in 2018; the direction we aim to take and the content we aim to deliver. It’s always good for me to write out goals, so I can stay focused in the New Year, and I don’t lose sight of the vision and goals I have. It’s easy to be distracted. We will also have some fun information to share in the few weeks as well.
The Goals for Wholesomely Fit in 2018:
- Running Related Content – Running is something Mariah and I both do. Something we love and have a passion for, so we will be continuing to share our recaps of how running is going for us and how running inspires us. Hopefully, we will be sharing my content on some fun workouts for you to add to your training.
- Beauty – Mariah intends to focus on beauty, not just outside beauty by inside beauty as well. She aims to cover issues surrounding beauty and the beauty industry, as well as inspiration involving beauty and how beauty and health are intertwined. We’ll share our favorite products too.
- Health & Wholeness – Wholesomely Fit was created to inspire wholeness, and some years I have not been good at delivering health related posts. I want to have some health themed posts on current health trends, new nutritional research, and help you wade through the nutrition jargon. We also want to share more inspirational posts regarding health and wholeness, to inspire you to live you best in 2018.
- Recipes – There will be new recipes in 2018 that I am excited to share. I won’t be sharing all my recipes, as I intend to publish a cook book, so some recipes you may have to wait until then to get. I also love creating recipes, and I feel that towards the end of 2017 I stopped with my creative side and became lazy in the kitchen, just defaulting to the same old recipes. 2018 is time for some fresh content.
- Triathlons – Mariah has found a love for triathlons, so she will be sharing more on her experiences with triathlon training & any race recaps.
- Number of Posts – You may have noticed that we don’t post as much as I had in the beginning. That will remain the same, and you can expect about 1 post each week, sometimes 2. With both Mariah and I’s busy schedules, this is what is feasible for us, without stretching ourselves to thin. We hope that our posts will be quality over quantity.
- Vlogging – Mariah has a vision for video blogging, and aims to have this up and running sometime in 2018. We are still working out the logistics and details.
- Private lives – Out of respect for our children and husbands, we won’t be sharing as many details on my children and our personal lives. You will probably get the little updates, but photos of family will be less and family related updates will be no more.
- Tips & Tricks – In 2018 Mariah and I would like to share more of our Tips and Tricks; just little hacks to make life, running, health and beauty a little easier. In our fast paced world, this is something I appreciate.
We want to hear from you!! What do you want to see more of / read more of on Wholesomely Fit? What posts would you like us to focus more on? Any content you hope to see? Information you want to be shared?
We love honest feedback, so make sure to leave comments or even email us any questions you may have. Our email is email@example.com. Let us know what you think of Wholesomely Fit!! It will always be evolving and changing, and we want you to be apart of that.
Have a wonderful Christmas Break and Holiday!! We will be back after Christmas. I, Bryanna, plan to share my word for 2018 and a few of my short goals. Mariah will be sharing as well.
Until Next Time Be Whole and Be Fit