Bry’s PR’s to Date:
- 5K PR: Human Race, GU Law School – 17:31 (2009).
- 5k PR: Dash Down Greenville– 18:05 (March 2019) Post kids PR
- 5k Stroller PR: Turkey Trails 5k – 19:47 (November 2018)
- 5 Mile PR: Rapid Rabbit, Spokane WA – 29:56 (March, 2017) 1st Female Overall
- 10K PR: Chocoholic Frolic, TX- 37:13 (December 2018) 1st Female & Male Overall
- 12K PR: Bloomsday Race, Spokane, WA – 45:10 (May 2017) – Starting with Elite Wave
- 15k PR: Bold in the Cold, TX – 59:47 (January 2019) – First Overall Female
- 1/2 Marathon PR: Too Cold to Hold Half Marathon, Dallas, TX – 1:21:33 (February 2019) 1st Female Overall Finisher
- Marathon PR: Missoula Marathon, Montana- 2:52:07 (July 2017)- I placed 1st overall.
- 50K PR: Hurl Elkhorn Endurance Run – 7:09:54 (August 2010) I was 23rd overall, and 6th woman. I love the slogan for this race: “Run til’ you hurl, then run some more.” It’s a great trail run, and has beautiful views. I know I can improve my time in this race drastically, because whenever I have ran it, I have ran it with my older sister, who doesn’t take it seriously. I am sure I will blog about that adventure.
Mariah’s PR”s to Date: