Happy Mission Monday –
Not sure what that is? Well Wholesomely Fit is getting an update / face lift so to speak, mainly our posts. With the business of everyone’s life, we have decided our posts need meaning and organization, so we are starting a new “look” so to speak at Wholesomely Fit.
Let me give you a brief idea / description of what Mariah and I will be doing and how our posts will be worked from here on out. We love our readers and subscribers at Wholeomsely Fit and we want to give you the best. Lately we haven’t, because of many life changes and the craziness in our lives, and for that we apologize. We are hoping this big change can help put some inspiration back in your lives as well as ours.
Each day of the week will be given a theme – this way our posts stay organized and on par with what our vision / dream is at Wholesomely Fit. It will keep Mariah and I organized and on task with our vision.
- Mondays – Mission Monday – Posts will be inspiration to readers, providing what is on Mariah and I’s hearts to change and/or work on in our life. We will share our current mission for the week, month and /or year. Whether it’s goals /mission for running, work, family, health, fitness, etc. Or just something we want to change in our lives.
- Tuesdays – Tuesday Morning Wake Up – Race recaps, life updates, spiritual thoughts, grab-a- cup-of-coffee type posts. We may share what’s distracting us in life, funny/humorous posts, those light-hearted posts about mom life, work life, etc.
- Wednesdays – Wellness Wednesday / Work it out Wednesday – Recipes, workouts, & diet/health related posts will be shared on this day. You will be given whole health posts, informative posts on nutrition, health & fitness, posts related to health/fitness and tips for health / fitness.
- Thursdays – Talk it Out Thursday – Q & A with our readers. We will allow you to ask us questions on Instagram or the blog and we can answer those questions in these posts. What do you want to know about us? We will share what’s happening in our lives with new fitness trends we may be trying, new foods or lifestyles we are on, running related posts, just whats fun in our lives or hashing out mom life. We will even be asking questions of our readers for some tips.
- Fridays – Fabulous Fit Friday – These posts are beauty related, which encompasses strong is beautiful. We will share what fitness is to us, share fashion related posts, what makes women fabulous and fit, how to live a fabulous fit life. May even give some short workouts to try or now athletic clothes we love!!
Follow along on Instagram as well!!
Mission Monday with Bryanna
My mission for this week is vulnerability and trust. Recently with my oldest, I was awakened to how hard life is and how there’s sometimes no easy answer as to why. With moving to Texas it has been hard, and my oldest doesn’t understand why. Instead of pretending that I have it all together, I was vulnerable with her, because I don’t understand why.
I let R know that sometimes obedience is hard. It was hard to be obedient to God in moving to Texas. I don’t know why He wanted us to leave family, friends and what we loved about WA, but I also know He is a good Father and has a more marvelous plan than I could ever imagine.
Does this make it easier? Absolutely not, but it makes it feasible!! It’s never easy to be challenged and stretched, to be uncomfortable. I let my daughter know it is hard for me, but I am trusting God, because I know He will help me, strengthen me and guide me. That the challenges will make me stronger and help me grow. There are seasons in life that are meant to be challenging, because they prepare us for those seasons of rest and promise. We have to grow to bear the fruit. You can’t plant a seed and expect no pruning or growing. It won’t grow itself, it needs the loving hand of the creator.
If life were easy, we wouldn’t learn how to rely on Him. My mission is trusting His goodness and His promises. not dwelling on the hard circumstances now, but looking to Him and looking forward with great expectation of what is next. Be vulnerable with Him and my loved ones, in saying, I don’t know why God, but I do know you are good, and you never forsake us. You are with us!!
What is your mission this week?
Share in the comments below!!
Until Next Time Be Whole and Be Fit