Keep them gluten free by choosing a gluten free cereal and they are vegan as well. Another easy recipe with very little prep. They keep best in the refrigerator for a week and you can wrap individual bars to carry along with you.
- 1 c peanut butter (I like crunchy) or almond butter
- ¼ c protein powder
- 2 tbs ground flaxseed
- ½ c water (might need more to make it moist and sticky)
- 2-3 c granola or cereal (pick your favorite)
- ¼ c raisins
- Pour peanut butter into medium sized bowl.
- In separate bowl add ground flaxseed and protein powder with water and mix.
- After protein is mixed, add to peanut butter. Then add granola and raisins. Stir it all together, until granola well coated.
- Line a 8 X 8 pan with parchment paper and pour mixture into pan. Evenly spread mixture and pack it down in the pan.
- Chill in fridge for 1 hour. Cut into bars and enjoy after you work up a sweat.
Have a great start to your week!!
Until Next Time Be Whole and Be Fit